Wednesday, August 1, 2012

AGNETHAS FALL HAT!

As I continue to work on my first Goblin costume ,  I am often inspired to create something a little less conventional for my more fashion minded customers.  I have just released photos of the hat I am showing you today.  It is a beautiful moss green with a some what "present" peacock in front!  It is both glamorous and whimsical and to me....why put on a hat if it isn't incredibly stylish or fun!

I design these hats for the BJD girls with the same enthusiasm and eye that I would for my human ladies.  I just love making AGNETHAS hats and they are made by me for you!  I posted this hat last night on facebook and I have had several requests for it already.

I have a goal to design the most honest yet fashion and fantasy forward designs in order to keep the look of these glorious girls in the "mainstream"  of the doll world.

As you know...I am in the first stages of creating EALGAS costume, from Goblins Bend collection.  We are having the most interesting experiences and I think you will LOVE what we're coming up with.

If you are creating clothing for your dolls and it is the first time doing so,  you will most likely want to be very aware of the hand size and shape and the challenges that come with considering that!
Enjoy!
Come see me at www.susanlakedesigns.com where you can link into all my other links.




I am also now on tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment