Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Designs, Books and GOBLINS coming to IDEX!

In a week from today I will be traveling to Orlando, Florida, to attend and present my designs at IDEX.  I am going to be premiering my GOBLINS' BEND, chapter one of my book and two of the first costume designs from the story, Raspina Raspburi and the Witch.  These are the first two of a OOAK , limited edition of these two costumes that I will make.  I am also going to be showing my Paris Collection of BJD hats and a wonderful three piece High Fashion design that includes the top, skirt with tulle under skirt and large matching hat.  I will show the Pastry Collection and the wonderful Over sized Pink and Black tulle petticoats which I just love!  They are matched with  black and pink tights, soft jersey tops and of course....a Hat!

All these items, plus chapter one of GOBLINS' BEND, the book, will be available in my etsy  store after April 18, and all the designs from GOBLINS BEND come with COA, and personal notes concerning styling, costume design and care.




Please be sure to come see me at both #117 and let me show you my girls and their costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment