Thursday, October 11, 2012

The WITCHES!...Welcome Ladies.

The WITCHES! From top to bottom they are:
Absinthe, Turkendrella, The Witch with Green Hair, Barkaboo, Bethenbark and Radilla






This is one of my favorite collections of the year.  This year, all the designs were inspired by a story I am writing about GOBLINS BEND.  The names are inspired by characters I have created and the places where you can find them!  I will  be listing additional pictures on my facebook page and in my Etsy store and please feel free to contact me if you should like to ask questions or chat about them.  Besides one traditional shape that we associate with witches, you will find that each hat is uniquely made to fit a particular character that you can read more about.  If you are not on my mailing list and would like to be, just contact me on my facebook or leave me a message in the comment section.  There is lots to know about these little pretties!

They will be available in my etsy store by next week and yes, you can contact me if you see one you just can't resist!

Please visit my website where you can link to my facebook and etsy store, or e-mail me:
www.susanlakedesigns.comwww.susanlakedesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment