Wednesday, December 12, 2012

THE YEAR IN REVEIW

What's on the Design Table?...

First, I thought it would be fun to look back at some of the designs that were your favorites from this year.  Here are some of my favorite FASHION HATS,  and the designs from the GOBLINS COLLECTION which I will tell you more about in the New Year!

Parisisol straw, is one of my favorite textiles to use in creating my hats, and I have included them below.  I love the way it keeps it's shape and for me, is easy to work with.  My fashion collection is something that I love to do.  I have always been very curious about accessories , especially HATS!  Nothing shows off the face better that a beautiful hat.  It  dramatizes the eyes, and when worn close to them, frames the face like a beautiful picture.  However, we now live in a time when the status quote, is no longer the norm.  I love to design shapes that are unique in there construction and realistic to how we want to see our girls forecast future style.

My Goblin collection,  has a very special place on my Design Table.  Next year starts with an introduction to lots of "Characters" to come.  stay tuned!

Although all the large HOLIDAY HATS are sold, there are three whimsical little "chimney sweep' styles available in my etsy store, www.susanlake1.etsy.com.  

So...Happy Holiday everyone! Hope you enjoy revisiting these designs and be sure to check my store as the designs you see there now will be gone in the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment