Monday, May 7, 2012

This year has been filled with many transitions for me, particularly in my design work. I became hooked on BJDs last summer, when a friend of mine introduced me to her cousin, Cheryl Austin, noted face paint artist for BJD.  It was a match made in heaven and we quickly became each others biggest fan.  Since then I have had the pleasure of meeting a variety of "doll" artists that I will be telling you about, and I have the BEST group of clients.  I am honored to think that I  have created a sense of "Ok" to ask zone, as so many ladies have asked me for their own special creations.

Designing for these dolls is like a dream come true. Why?  It has afforded me the ability to create all those designs that so many of us designers only get to "dream" of getting to do. From straw to twigs, from drama to Goblins, I get to do it all! 

Here's the best part...it seems my doll designs have created an excitement for my women customers too!  I guess girls just wanna be "Great big beautiful Dolls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment